My first video tutorial is up, don’t forget to read the rest of the blog for some pictures and more tips 🙂
1.My first tip to speed your face routine is to choose a moisturizer that works as a primer at the same time. I love the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré or the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. They both hydrate really well and act as a great makeup base!
2. As for foundation, go for a cushion foundation or even a stick foundation…because they do the job much quicker than from a bottle foundation.
3. Use your foundation as a concealer to save you some extra time.
4.if you don’t have time to go all the way to your bathroom sink and run the water on your beauty blender then ring it out, simply spray water on it from the comfort of your vanity.
5. Ok seriously now, why should you add contour, bronzer, blush and highlighter when you can do it all in one simple step. All you have got to do is chose a bronzer that is both glowy and has a pink undertone. It works for me! Any of the Milani Baked Bronzers are great for this tip.
6. For the eyes, I recommend to focus more on the lashes and less on the eyeshadows. Chose a volumizing mascara instead of a lengthening one. the lancome grandiose is great, I also like the younique 3D Fiber Mascara.
7. If you don’t like to leave your eye lids bare, you can run your bronzer through your crease or chose a liquid shadow than you can quickly blend out and you’re done! my go to are the Armani eye tints.
8. For eyebrows, instead of using a pencil which can take longer to draw hair like strokes with, chose a pomade that is not too creamy so it can be more forgiving. The Anastasia ones are great but not as forgiving as the benefit ka-brow. That way, you can quickly draw your eyebrows on and it doesn’t have to be perfect.
9. For lips, a bold color is all you need to make it look like you have spent time on your makeup when you really didn’t. Here I am wearing Too Faced Melted Matte in the color “it’s happening”.
10. My last tip is not related to makeup. But it saves me so much time in the morning. Before you go to bed the night before, put your hair up in a top knot. When you wake up in the morning, you will have beautiful waves in your hair, you won’t even need to touch up with an iron.
I hope you guys enjoyed. Until next blog. xo