Hello again, welcome back!
In today’s post, I will be sharing some of my favorite products and tips to achieve Dewy Skin and Simple Eyes. You can click on the video below to see me using these products in action. Hope you enjoy it!
Alright…so to achieve this look, try the following tips 🙂
- Tarte Illuminating Moisturizer: Noawadays, there are many illuminating moisturizers out there. It all started with Mac Strobe Cream. I have been trying this new one by Tarte and let me warn you, you cannot wear this alone because you will have flex of shimmers all over your face, but under BB cream or Foundation, it works wonders.
2. L’Oréal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator: Wow, that’s a long name. But try priming your face with liquid highlighters. You can also mix them with your favorite foundation…and why not add them as a highlighter at the end.
3. Nars Liquid Bronzer in Laguna: Avoid using powder products for dewy looks. Try liquid bronzers instead…
4. Mac Cream Blush in Ladyblush: cream blushes are a great option for natural dewy finishes.
5. Cover Fx custom cover drops in Moonlight: If you don’t own this, next time you are at Sephora, swatch it!
I hope you guys found the video and these tips helpful! Later 🙂