If there was one brand in the drugstore that I keep getting lucky with, it’s Maybelline. Whether it is their Fit Me Matte+Poreless foundation, their Fit Me concealer, their Age Rewind concealer, their Lash Sensational mascaras (the one in the pink tube as well the black tube)..just to name a few.. all these products happened to be my holy grail items.
Maybelline also happened to have the best lipstick formulas/colors, in my opinion.
If you are into the matte lips trend, as much as I am, you will not find anything more comfortable and hydrating than these. You get the best of both worlds: the matte look without the dry lips.
There are currently 7 colors I am obsessed with, and 10 more I am eyeing and will probably purchase the next time I get a chance.
- From the Bold/Audacious collection, you have to check out Fiery Fuchsia:
2. From their Matte collection, check Siren in Scarlet:
3. From their Matte collection, daringly nude is one of my favorites:
4. Touch of Spice is another one from the Matte collection:
5. Stormy Sahara is a beautiful warm nude that is not too light:
6. Bushing Beige is the palest color from their collection. I love it to tone down my natural lip color
7. When I heard that Born With It from the color sensational line is a dupe for Tom Ford lipstick in Blush Nude, I had to get it. I will be doing a swatch/comparison between these 2 lipsticks soon…
Hopefully these swatches will help you next time you go shopping!