If you have never heard of IPSY, it is a monthly subscription service. For 10 USD/month, you get about 5 products and a cute makeup bag. Some of the products are deluxe samples and some are full size.
Without further ado, let’s see what is in this month’s glam bag.
- MOR Candied Vanilla Hand & Body lotion: This is a very luxurious hand cream and it has a beautiful vanilla scent. Unlike other hand creams, where my hands temporarily feel soft, this makes my hands remain soft and hydrated for a long time and the scent lingers on as well. I also love the black and gold packaging. This deluxe sample is 30 ml, but the full size (100 ml) products retails for 32 USD.
2. Luxe 221 Flat Definer Brush: This is another item I am obsessed with. The brush is soft, dense, extremely precise and it feels really luxurious. You can use it to define your brows or define your eyes. This brush retails for 14 USD.
3. TRUST FUND Beauty Nail Polish: This one is in the color I’m’ kind of a Big Deal. It is a nail polish that is made without nasty chemicals and is not tested on animals. It feels like a high end nail polish when you apply it. It has a very rich and creamy formula that glides on effortlessly. This products retails for 15 USD.
4. Chella Passionate Pink Lip Pencil: I would say this is my least favorite item in the bag this month. It is a bright pink lip pencil but has a very sheer moisturizing formula. I just tend to gravitate towards different colors and different formulas. But nevertheless, this lip pencil is drenched in Vitamin E, C and sunflower oil which will keep your lips so soft and hydrated. This product retails for 18 USD.
5. Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment: I love the color of this pigment. I received the color Sierra Nevada and it is described as a shimmering champagne nude but this is bronzy pigment with gold flex. It’s pigmented, blendable and lasts a very long time. I think it will make a beautiful bronzy smoky eye. This pigment retails for 15 USD.
Overall, I really liked this month’s bag. I paid 10 USD and received around $80 worth of products. I can’t wait for next month’s bag!